Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Truth!

It's no big secret that I'm a huge fan of Truth Hawks and his hair designs. I would never have agreed to pose for his store if I wasn't. Along with being a fab hair designer, and a great clothing artist, he's also a pretty decent guy who takes a fair amount of ribbing from a bunch of us. :)

Truth is also quite tireless in his work and releases new items frequently. [Seriously man, take a break once in a while!] But I'm glad he works like he does, because he keeps us all in awesome new hair! His latest 2 are just cute cute cute for summer!

The Linda

Review - Truth - Linda


A mass of soft flippy waves, this hair is just too cute for words! It's exactly how I'd want my hair to be, if I could get it to be anything more than straight without the use of multiple styling tools and if I could stand short hair on myself. :) But I just loveeee it! $225L for a pack of colors, and believe me, it's totally worth it.


The Jess

Review - Truth - Jess

The Jess is a very posh style, sleek and feminine with an edge. I just adore the little bobby pins holding the side. And the best part of this style? It's FREE. Oh yes, you read that right. FREE. Amazing!! It's Truth's appreciation gift to customers and bloggers. Generous!! :-D

Be sure to head out to the store to pick these lovely styles - and many others - up soon!

Also worn in this post:

Skin: Kimberly in Ocean by Free Speerit
Eyes: Open Ocean [standard size] by Miriel
Lashes: Diva lashes by Lelutka
Dress: Aphrodite Cocktail in Faschi Pink by Armidi Gisaci
Lip Piercing: Delicate Fae by Otaku Designs
Poses by Imperial Elegance
Shoes: [cannot be seen] Patent Rose Grapefruit by 50 Flats


No comments:

Post a Comment