Thursday, June 18, 2009

MALT Yummies!

I have been meaning to do this for a while but with the video card disaster, it's just taken me a little more time than I would have liked!

MALT has been one of my very favorite stores in SL for a while now and with good reason. The textures are scrumptious! I am a sucker for awesome textures, and I have never been disappointed when I buy something from MALT.

Check out the new Stitched Suede jacket and skirt!

Review - MALT - Stitched Suede


See? Scrumptious! The lush texture of the suede makes me want to just rub my face all over it. I adore the details of the jacket - the big buttons, the cute belt. The best part is that the jacket comes with 3 options [and you know I love options!] for wearing it. The skirt also has the option to wear just the skirt, just the belt, or both together. Very very awesome. I'm wearing it in burgundy, but there are 8 colors available. The jackets are $425L each and the skirts are $225L each. You can also buy a 4 pack of colors in both the skirts and jackets, the skirt 4pack being $720L and the jacket 4pack being $1360L. You're going to want all of them, trust me. They're yummy. :)

I'm also wearing a pair of the MALT Loose Fit Denim Jeans, which are probably my favorite jeans in SL! They sit just right and give me a great little butt. You know I love jeans that give me a great butt!

While I was at MALT I couldn't help picking up this great tunic!

Review - MALT - Allison Tunic


The Alison Tunic is just that perfect outfit for when you want to look very decent, but still show off some skin. It comes with 2 different skirts, the more flared one and the slimmer "long shirt" skirt, which you can wear with pants. I think that may be one of my favorite things about MALT. It's so easy to mix and match pieces and wear them different ways. I'm wearing the Alison Tunic in Blue Skies, but there are 6 colors available. Each one is $400L, or you can get the fatpack for $1920L.

Get going over to MALT today! You absolutely will not regret it!


Also worn in this post:

Skin: Kimberly in Glamour by Free Speerit
Hair: Sehra in Platinum by Truth
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [hurry, the store closes on the 20th!]
Lashes: Diva Lashes by Lelutka
Shirt in Photo 1 - amiYumi halter by Novocaine
Shoes in Photo 1 - Starley pumps in Red by ETD
Shoes in Photo 2 - Scale in Blue/Grey by 50 Flats
Tattoo: Custom made for me by Lola of Otaku Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment