Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Novi!

I love meeting new designers, whether they're just new to me or new to the fashion scene in SL. I had the chance to meet designer Kendall Larnia of Novi last month and I'm so so glad I did. Not only is she adorable and sweet, but she makes some pretty pretty dresses! And I swear she has ESP because it seems like anytime I'm standing around naked wondering what the heck to wear, she sends me a new dress.

Her latest work, The Kirsten, is just awesome!!




A pretty little dress, there is a great chest ruffle that is not overwhelming, and I love the sculpted tiered skirt! You could easily dress this up with fancy jewelry and some great heels.

I am not quite sure when it goes up for sale [as of this posting, it's not up yet at the mainstore ] but when it is, you must go get it! Also pick up The Alicia, which I will eventually show pics of. It's a great formal that comes with a shorter skirt. Kendall is so sweet, she named it after me and we'd only known each other a couple of days. :) She's also got a bunch of other gorgeous dresses, and she just keeps getting better and better!

Also in this post:

Skin: Kimberly in Glamour by Free Speerit
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [no longer available]
Lashes: Diva by LeLutka
Hair: Isabella in Platinum by Truth
Shoes: Basic Black by 50 Flats
Earrings: Sunny Days by Frippery
Ring: Full Circle in Diamond by ~flirt~
Poses by Imperial Elegance


1 comment: