Friday, June 19, 2009

Nothin' but the Truth

As you all are probably aware, the Hair Fair starts this weekend! This is one of my favorite lagalicious times because I LOVE new hair. And I especially love new hair from my favorite designers. If you want to know about Hair Fair and what they do, there are a million blogs out there devoted to telling you. What I'm more interested in is the new hair!

I was super super lucky that my favorite hair designer, Truth Hawks, dropped off a preview of the oh-so-fabulous goodies he made for Hair Fair on me! He is so sweet...even if he did try to slap me last night. :-D

These hairs need no description. They seriously speak for themselves. I honestly can't pick a real favorite, but if I could, it would be this first one...The Sophia!

Review - Truth - Sophia


The Romy - with a FABULOUS fishtail braid!

Review - Truth - Romy


The Esme - Cute fluffy pigtails!

Review - Truth - Esme


And The Twiggy - a gorgeously messy updo!

Review - Truth - Twiggy



I'm sure I'll run into you all somewhere at Hair Fair this weekend, as much as I will tell myself NOT to go on opening weekend, but if you do nothing else, make sure you stop by Truth's stall to pick up these hairs!

Also in this post:

Skin: Kimberly in Glamour by Free Speerit
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel
Lashes: Diva by LeLutka
Top: Kera by Zaara
Custom Tattoo by Lola of Otaku Designs
Eyebrow piercing by Aisling Easterwood
Poses by Imperial Elegance


No comments:

Post a Comment