Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Sweet Morning

I'm forever in love with Belle Belle products. I think designer Leyla Firefly does some fabulous work. Most of her items are pretty primmy, but that doesn't stop me from loving them!

She's also really generous to her group, because currently the group only Lucky Board item is an adorable little breakfast set for couples called A Sweet Morning.




A lovely cafe styled set, it comes with the table and chairs, the petit dejeuner pour deux [in English, breakfast for two] that has cappucinos and croissants, a candle, a flower vase, and a balcony fence with flowers. If you are low on prims, the table & chairs are only 45 prims, but if you set out the entire set, you're looking at 123 prims of cute. That's the best part of Belle Belle products to me, actually. They're almost always in different pieces so you can mix and match according to your preferences and prim allowances.

This set is really a must have for couples who enjoy looking cute and doing more "realistic" style things. [Hey, we can't always be in spaceships and breathing water, right?] The set comes with 5 different poses for couples, all menu driven.

The first two are just normal, for chatting and for eating breakfast.




Very cute! The last three are more cuddly. My favorite may be the Secrets one, which I had showed off a picture of in my personal blog last night after Photoshopping it up. But there are three close animations, for just being held, for getting told a secret, and then for kisses.




You've just GOT to go to Belle Belle to get this gift. It's so cute and you will just love it!! Don't forget, you have to be a Belle Belle group member to use the lucky board or the Midnight Mania boards! It is worth it, I promise! :) And big thanks to Noelyci for posing with me again! :)

Also in this post:

On me -
Skin: Kimberly in Glamour by Free Speerit
Eyes: Anime Aqua by Miriel [no longer available. *sobs*]
Lashes: Diva by LeLutka
Hair: Isabella in Platinum by Truth
Top: Dblue/Aqua Halter by Potassium
Jeans: Loose Fit Denim by Malt
Feet: Bamboo Bare Feet by SLink
Tattoo: Custom made for me by Lola79 Hienrichs of Otaku Designs

On Noel -
Skin: Redgrave [Um, he didn't tell me which one. LOL]
Hair: The Outsider by Naughty Designs
Top: Jailbreak Hoodie for Him by Juju's Closet
Jeans: Punk Jeans by ATSD
Glasses: X-Pose
Shoes: Soreal Superstars
Tattoo: Fairy Tribal Tattoo by Addixion

Photos taken on top of my home, 'Licia's Loft, custom built for me by Noelyci Ingmann of Ingmann Design Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment