Friday, July 10, 2009

EmJay Keeps Me Half Naked!

One of my new friends, Magen Jigsaw, is a budding designer. When she asked me, very cutely, if I would maybe want to review some of her work, I jumped at the chance because as you all know, I do love new designers!

Magen's new brand, EmJay, is just as fun and colorful as she is! You won't be able to find her work in world just quite yet, but please check out her items on XStreet. According to her design blog, her new store should be appearing in world in the next couple of weeks. Hurry up on that, Magen! ;)

So what will you get at EmJay? Well, you saw a couple of posts down a really cute t-shirt I was wearing, so you already know there's t-shirts, but Magen has also designed a LOT of bikinis. And I know you bikini queenies out there are going to want to check these out. The bikinis fill two of my basic needs when looking for a bikini in SL. They are cute, and they cover up all of the important parts. AND they don't leave you flossing, if you know what I mean. Check it out!




I'm only wearing three prints in this photo, but there are MANY different prints to choose from, with more coming all the time! What I really like is on the top, the string actually appears to be going inside the cups, it's not just smooth at the bottom. One thing I would like to see is maybe a tie or clasp in the back, just to give it even more realism. But I've been running around my beach in bikinis for the past couple of days, so obviously it's not bugging me too much! Each bikini is $150L, or there are two different fatpacks available for $750L and $650L.

And you can't see them very well, but I'm also wearing a pair of EmJay eyes. I know, I took my beloved Miriels off! :) EmJay eyes are very uniquely colored, so definitely worth a look. Each eye color is $100L, or fatpack it for $650L.

Keep your eye on this new designer, because I have a feeling she's going to be worth watching!!

Also in this post:

Skin: Blondie 02 by LAQ
Hair: Charlotte in Platinum by Truth
Lashes: Diva by LeLutka
Custom back tattoo made for me by Lola79 Hienrichs of Otaku Designs
Poses by Imperial Elegance


No comments:

Post a Comment