Thursday, July 2, 2009

A little Gypsy is good for the Soul!

Last year during a Dress Me Up Challenge, a friend of mine pointed me towards a brand new store to me, Gypsy Soul. I fell in love with the pretty clothing, so I've had my eye on the store since then.

I was really excited when I got the notice that they had some new cute dresses out, especially since I'm a HUGE fan of cute summer dresses! I never never can have enough casual cute dresses. So I ran right out today and picked up a couple!




The Americana [on the left] is an adorable tiered dress that is definitely great if you're not into showing a ton of skin. The textures remind me of old soft fabric. You know you have that favorite old cotton dress or shirt that just feels so good. You can pick it up this weekend for the sale price of $150L!

The Lounger is JUST what I've been looking for lately. A gorgeous sundress in muted colors, it shows just the right amount of skin and is so pretty and decent. You could wear this to any beach party, and then go shopping without having to change! I'm wearing it in blue, but it also comes in a cream/brown color. A definite summer staple, the Lounger dress is $300L.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday weekend, and if you're not from the States, have a great weekend anyway! :)

Also in this post:

Skin: Kimberly in Natural by Free Speerit
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [no longer available]
Hair: Isabella on the left, Romy on the right, both by Truth
Poses by Pffiou! and Imperial Elegance
Sparklers by Sai Pennell


No comments:

Post a Comment