Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Truth is...It's all gorgeous!

I get a little giddy when I hear Truth Hawks say he's working on new hair. [And he's working on new hair 95% of the time!] I get freaking ecstatic when it's released! This week's new releases are soooooo cute!!

Stephanie - A long gorgeous style, it's much like his Elle hair, but like it's been straightened and blown out. LOVE.




Charlotte - Such a gorgeous ladylike summer style complete with a color change headband. Just click on it to bring up the menu. I love headbands in my real life, but don't look great in them. This is just perfect!



Grazia - A short short bob of luscious waves and curls, this is just a wonderful summer style! I'm not actually a fan of super short hair, in any life, but I will definitely be boppin' around in this one.




All of the new releases are now available at the mainstore. $225L for a pack of colors, or $1500L for a fatpack. A steal at any price. :)

Oh, and because I'm vain, don't forget to check out my pretty pretty picture that the fabulous Skyhawke Sodwind of Sacred Studios did of me. [Oh, and some other girls too, but I'll talk about that on my personal blog later. ;)




Also in this post:

Skin: Blondie 02 Fair Glow by Laqroki
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [no longer available]
Lashes: Diva lashes by LeLutka
Top: Lilian tank in Aqua by Exodi
Custom Tattoo by Lola79 Hienrichs of Otaku Designs
Poses by Imperial Elegance


No comments:

Post a Comment