Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Secret Garden

Have you been to the Jewelry Fair yet? If you haven't, why the heck not?! A hundred of the grid's best jewelers, auctions, charity pieces, and loads of gifts! What's not to like??

My friend, and the best SL jeweler I know, Skinkie Winkler of ~flirt~ has created 4 absolutely stunning rings for the Fair. I tried for days to get pictures that would show off just how gorgeous these rings truly are, but I think her photos show them off a little more clearly than I could do.





The Secret Garden rings are in the theme of the children's novel by the same name by Francis Hodgson Burnett. This is one of my favorite stories of all time and I've bought the book in different editions 7 times, so to say I was delighted with these rings would be an understatement.

Each of the rings features a tee-tiny seasonal garden tucked away inside the diamond. Oh it's just so beautiful! And as you can see, the rings are not very large at all.




Each ring is a true steal at $500L only at the Jewelry Fair, with 50% of that money going to the Oxfam charity. After the fair, they will be available at the mainstore, but for a higher price. Be sure you also pick up the free tigerlily barrette at the ~flirt~ fair booth. It's sooo pretty!!

Why are you still reading? Go shop!!

Also in this post:

Skin: Misty Pale in Greenglade Blonde by League
Hair: Deena in Happy Blond by fri.day
Sweater: Ballet Sweater in Berry by fri.day [freebie!]


1 comment: