Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Motive Is Fashion

Phoenix Rising is one of those stores where I instantly feel more fashionable just by walking into it. With their upcoming release, Motive, I have no reason to change my opinion. I don't usually like to show off outfits that are not available for sale yet, but after receiving a preview copy last night...well, I just can't seem to help myself. It's so awesome!




I found this to be a very "business chic" outfit. You can wear any of the pieces by themselves to mix and match with other pieces in your wardrobe, which is something I just adore. And hello, seamed stockings! Tell me, who doesn't find that just completely sexy? Now yes, that IS a system skirt you're looking at. Don't get scared, ladies! Just make yourself a skirt shape! I found I just had to reduce my butt and saddlebags slightly to get the form I wanted. [Oh, if only I could do that in the physical world!] There's a pretty light pink tank that is included with this outfit but is not shown here.

I believe Motive is coming out in the next couple of days, so when it does, I will update this post with the price and how many colors are going to be available. But while you're waiting, why not go to Phoenix Rising now and find some other wonderful creations to dress up in? You know you want to!

Also in this post:

Skin: Sienna in You Love Me [Cachet tone] by Exodi
Hair: Chelsea Hotel in Rice by Tiny Bird
Eyes: Beloved Aquamarine by Beloved Custom Designs
Lashes: Bedroom lashes by Cake
Shoes: Pinup in Blacker Patent by Stiletto Moody
Poses by Long Awkward Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment