Monday, December 7, 2009

I AM a princess, all girls are!

It's really rare that I'll ever use a vendor photo in here. Usually it has to be specifically requested, or it's something that I just can't get a good shot of myself. But today I'm using Shiryu Musashi's vendor photo for his latest release at Musashi-Do - Brocade Princess. Why? Well...



I'm the model for the vendor!

I'll be the first to admit that I don't have THAT many formal gowns in SL that I really really like. I don't go out dancing too often and so I never feel like I need to buy formals. But this? I am in love with it! The brocade is fabulous, it folds and dips in all the right places. There are 2 different sashes, patterned or solid, and the gloves are just amazing. It's really hard to find elegant formal gloves sometimes! The best part is that the pattern of the gown matches the pattern of the waistcoat on his Party In Venezia tuxedos. You can match your date's tux! I just love love love little things like that!

And oh, I couldn't help it. I had to take another shot. :)



Each Brocade Princess is $499L, and the fatpack is $2199L. The gowns ARE transferable, so if you're looking to surprise a special princess in your life this holiday season, you've found a great way to do it!

Head to the mainstore to get yours, and I'm sure you won't walk away empty handed!

And big big thanks to Shiryu for allowing me the opportunity to model for him!

Also in this post:

[Just on my photo, not on the vendor]
Skin: Misty Pale in Glam Blonde by League
Hair: Tatum in Happy Blond by fri.day
Eyes: Beloved Emerald by Beloved Custom Designs
Pose by ImpEle


No comments:

Post a Comment