Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Keeping my head warm

I love when designers in SL combine their talents and make collaboration pieces. I really wish more would do that!

Two of my favorite stores, Reek and Tiny Bird, have come together to make this adorable hat/hair combo - Merritt's Hatt!




Isn't it cute?? The gorgeous sculpted knit cap is texture change with 18 colors, and the hat and the pompom can be colored separately, giving you 324 color combinations! And the cutie knotted ponytail is made by Tiny Bird, and there IS a male option available. I'd show you, but I have no man, so you'll have to go to the store to look. :) It's a shaggy short cut, and it does look cute on girls as well.

You can pick up your own at Reek or Tiny Bird for only $220L. Think of it as less than $1L per color combo! At any price, you NEED to go get this. NOW!

Also in this post:

Skin: Belle "Meows in the Nude" by Belleza
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [No longer available]
Top: Femme Down the Chimney gift by Boom
Pose by Glitterati
Photo taken using FilterCam by MechanizedLife


No comments:

Post a Comment