Monday, January 11, 2010

Hey, who broke my window?

It's kind of a running joke that I have a skybox addiction. Well, skyboxes, houses, any kind of prefab, really. Luckily for me, I know some pretty good builders and once in a while they'll drop prefabs that they've built on me, just to get my opinion. [Um, drop them in my inventory, I should say. Not drop them ON me. I'm not the Wicked Witch of the East or anything. I don't even live in the east.]

Today my friend Magen Jigsaw of EmJay surprised me with a new skybox! Magen usually does clothing, but she's branching out into prefabs, and with this first build, I can say that I'm happy she is! Check out some pictures of her new Shabby Chic skybox.

Review - EmJay - Skybox, outside

Review - EmJay - Skybox, inside

Review - EmJay - Skybox, window


I'm not usually a huge fan of the distressed texture look, but I'm really loving this. It's wide, open, and there are lots of ways you can decorate up this box! My favorite thing, and this is something that I LOVE when prefab creators do, is that you could use this skybox down on the ground as well. It makes it more than just a skybox, it makes it a home.

The Shabby Chic is 75 prim and $300L. If you're a prefab addict like me, you need to head over to EmJay and pick this up!

Also in this post:

Skin: Belle "Amethyst Kisses" by Belleza
Hair: Anya in Swedish by Truth
Eyes: Beloved Tanzanite by Beloved Custom Designs
Top: InfiniTie Classic Pink by Musashi-Do
Tie: Black/Purple/Pink Striped InfiniTie by Musashi-Do
Skirt: Zip Suede in Ebony by Moonshine Designs
Shoes: Sydney Stilettos in black by SLink
Ring: the ROCK in Amethyst by caLLie cLine
Poses by Glitterati


1 comment: