Friday, February 12, 2010

J'aime le papillon!

Anyone who knows me knows I have a tremendous love for butterflies. I can't explain it, I just do! So these new Papillon dresses from SySy's are right up my alley!

Review - SySy's - Papillon

Review - SySy's - Papillon, back


Isn't this dress just so so sweet? And with the small butterflies on the skirt, it is something that will pop out of my inventory time and time again. I also just adore the sleeves! I am a sucker for sweet, ladylike dresses and this definitely fits the bill.

Papillon comes in 5 colors [brownie, emerald, lavender, orange, and fuschia, which I am wearing] and is available for $250L for a single color, or $950L for the fatpack, which comes with a red version as well. Also right now if you're in the SySy's SoM, you can get the free Valentine's edition of this dress.

Head over the mainstore to pick up this dress, and be sure to check out the new satellite location at the brand new and super awesome Second Style sim!

Also in this post:

Skin: Belle "Smokey Cherries" by Belleza
Hair: Berry in Swedish by Truth
Eyes: Beloved Aquamarine by Beloved Custom Designs
Shoes: Ribbon Slingbacks in Strawberry by G Field
Poses by Long Awkward Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment