Saturday, February 27, 2010

Today's Gaze - A spring in my step

I am totally a warm weather girl. All this snow and cold dreary days doesn't make for me feeling much like blogging, I'll tell ya that much! But when I saw these adorable new Spring.Bloom dresses from fri.day, well...I immediately felt much more springy and happy!

Today's Gaze - Springtime, close, front

Today's Gaze - Springtime, back


The dresses are super cute, and make your legs look 10 miles long, which of course I totally love. I'm wearing this one in Teacup, but there are 6 colors available, with cute little names like Bouquet and Bonnet. The skirt IS sculpted [I know some of you just hated sculpted skirts!], but it made allowances for even my most fidgety AO, and of course there is a demo available, so you can try it before you buy it. I wish more stores would do that!!

Each Spring.Bloom dress is $200L, or the 24.7 pack for $840L.

I paired the dress up with my favorite Wedge Tong sandals in Poppy from G Field and some gold bracelets from the Mora set by alaMood. I was never a big gold wearer before SL, but it's starting to grow on me!

I hope you find the outfit that puts a Spring in your step, too!

Also in this post:

Skin: Belle "Amethyst Kisses" by Belleza
Hair: Chalice in Swedish by Truth
Eyes: Beloved Aquamarine by Beloved Custom Designs [The tree I'm in front of is from BCD, too!! And so is the green grass texture!]
Poses by Glitterati


No comments:

Post a Comment