Thursday, March 4, 2010

I could be your Ingenue

Like a lot of bloggers, sometimes I stumble onto review packs in my inventory that I never had the chance to open for one reason or another. [Um, the main reason being that my inventory is a huge mess.] I was digging around for something and ran into a pack of the Japonica dresses from Ingenue. Oh, am I ever glad I did!!

Review - Ingenue - Japonica


This dress is just so classy and ladylike! I am a fan of well done system skirts and this one certainly fits the bill. What's a little shape modding between friends, right? And I made friends with this dress quickly! My favorite part, of course, is the awesome oversized flower on the belt. Love love love.

The Japonica dresses are a very affordable $250L each, and come in 4 colors. I didn't see a fatpack option, but I may have missed it. Ingenue wasn't a store I was very familiar with in the past, but believe me, I will definitely be heading back!

Also in this post:

Skin: Belle "Meows & Cherries" by Belleza
Hair: Jocelyn in Swedish by Truth [He's on XStreet too, if you didn't know!]
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [No longer available]
Shoes: Esprit in Wine by Maitreya Gold
Necklace & Bracelet: Gold & Freshwater Pearl by Muse [May no longer be available. It was a gift at some point.]
Pose by Glitterati


1 comment: