Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hoppin' for Hopscotch!

Now that we're fully into the spring season, I'm always hunting out spring/summer pieces that are both cute and casual. My friend Chandni Khondji of Hopscotch made me totally jump for joy with her new Rosalie tops. Light, springy, and casual - totally me.

Review - Hopscotch - Rosalie, pink, babydoll

Review - Hopscotch - Rosalie, blue, skirt


The Rosalie tops are just adorable. They come with 2 different bottoms - a babydoll top and a skirt top. I guess you could wear the skirt part as just a dress, but there are no glitch pants, since this is a shirt, so don't forget panties. [Or do, and put a show, I guess.] I really like these shirts!

Rosalie comes in 4 colors and are $100L each, or you can get the fatpack for $350L. I'm also using poses by Hopscotch, too! There's lots to see at the store, so hop on over and check it out!

Also in this post:

Skin: Belle "Amethyst Kisses" by Belleza
Hair: Emerald and Marguerite, both in Swedish, by Truth
Capris: White and Indigo Capri Jeans by G Field
Shoes: Sunny Wedges in white by G Field

No comments:

Post a Comment