Saturday, May 15, 2010

I like my tea sweet

When I heard that the Project Themeory theme this weekend was "Time For Tea," my thoughts immediately went to a nice tall glass of sweet iced tea on a hot summer's day. But you know, I am a Texas girl, and that's just how it's done. Based on the items I've seen so far, the theme is more traditional with the cups of hot tea. But when I saw Exodi's Tea Time dress, I was again in the summer mood, because this dress is just light, airy, and oh-so-elegant for the summertime.

Review - Exodi - Tea Time-Project Themeory


Gorgeous, isn't it? Ryker did just the right thing with letting the top of the dress be fairly low cut and sleeveless [sexy!], but letting the rest of the dress fall to just below the knee so that you're not showing off so much leg [modest!]. That is the way to do it! The lace print is lovely and there is a very cute bow on the back of the dress.

Tea Time in Pure is $75L for Themeory this weekend only, but there are other colors available at the Exodi mainstore for regular price.

Speaking of Themeory, I'm standing in front of the Shabby Tea House by Molto Bene, which is also $75L this weekend only. It's too cute, so you need it!

Actually, you might need all the Themeory stuff this weekend, so go shopping now!

Also in this post:

Skin: Elle #14 by Belleza
Hair: Giada in Swedish by Truth
Shoes: Ribbon Slingback in Baby Pink by G Field
Pose by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment