Friday, June 11, 2010

Oh, I don't think I'm a bridezilla!

If I were ever going to get married, I'm fairly sure I wouldn't be a Bridezilla. Probably, although it does seem to be a tradition. If you're getting married and want something non-traditional to wear, check out the new Burlesque Bride ensemble by Reasonable Desires! It's definitely not for a traditional bride - it's for a sexy one!

Review - Reasonable Desires - Burlesque Bride, 1

Review - Reasonable Desires - Burlesque Bride, 2


The outfit comes with so many pieces! Corset, lace shirt, halter bra, pasties, different stocking, panties, and a fab little skirt with a big floofy back, along with a little bouquet and a veil. I'm telling you, this is awesome! I just love love love outfits with loads of options! The skirt was really my favorite part, with the big cascade of ruffles down the back. Really gorgeous!

And of course, don't forget that after the wedding comes, there IS a honeymoon to look forward to!

Review - Reasonable Desires - Burlesque Bride, 3


Reasonable Desires is full of fun costumes and sexy lingerie, so it's most definitely a store worth checking out. I have another new release to show you guys later from there, but right now, I'm off to play bride!

Also in this post:

Skin: Elle #15 by Belleza
Hair: Brande and Michelle.2, both in Happy Blond, by fri.day
Boots: Short Lace-Up Boots in White by G Field
Poses by Exposeur and Olive Juice


No comments:

Post a Comment