Monday, August 2, 2010

Bacchitecture!

So by now you've probably heard of the House & Garden Hunt that's going on. But you might be asking yourself "Hey! Where am I going to put all my new furniture?" I have a suggestion!

Bacchitecture is one of the newest prefab shops to hit the grid, and oh! The houses are just lovely! Owner Bacchus Ireto was kind enough to drop some houses on me [um, not Wicked Witch style!] and I had so much fun rezzing houses to play in! Bacchus is the former curator of the Frank Lloyd Wright Virtual Museum, and draws his inspiration from American vernacular architecture, as well as the buildings of Frank Lloyd Wright, Louis Sullivan, Mies van der Rohe, and Robert A. M. Stern.

Let's take a look at two of my favorites, the Llewellyn and the Lutsen!

Review - Bacchitecture - Llewellyn

Review - Bacchitecture - Lutsen


I am a huge fan of very tasteful, classic homes. I don't usually get into the whole modern thing, and so these two prefabs worked really well for me! They are built beautifully, and the insides are just as pretty, without being overwhelming at all. That is really awesome because then you can decorate to your own taste without feeling like the house is forcing you into something. Yes, houses force!

There are several houses to choose from at Bacchitecture, so head on over and rez some out to look in. I bet you'll find one that you just can't live without!

No comments:

Post a Comment