Monday, August 30, 2010

Plurky Bloggers - Oldies But Goodies!

Cutie pie Alysha Rennahan issued a Plurky Blogger challenge for this coming month for us, and you know me. I LOVE challenges! This week's challenge is Oldies But Goodies and we're supposed to use items that are over a year old. Hey, I'm a packrat. No problem!

I won't be giving SLurls because honestly? I have no idea at all if these items are available anymore. But dig in your inventory - there's a good chance you might have something!

Plurky Blogger Challenge - Oldies But Goodies


I'm wearing the jeans and the jacket of the Day Trip outfit by Mischief. My shirt is the white top from the Anjuna set by Zaara. I wear this tank with sooo many things, it's just that darn good, even if it is about 2 years old. Great textures are great textures, am I right? My shoes, which you can barely see, are the Kristin Booties by much loved & missed ETD. I'm wearing the Alex hair by Refuge. I used to wear this hair SO MUCH! I'm wearing the Kimberly skin by Free Speerit. This was my primary skin for ages. I forgot just how lovely it is! And my necklace is just marked Cherrynecklace silver in my inventory. It is made by Carolin Bonetto of Noir*Lily. I think it's still available for purchase, but I have no clue. My eyes are Sea Foam from also much loved & missed Miriel. I don't know if my pose from ImpEle is over a year old, but I think it is. And I'm in the 2Level City Skybox by !doux petit, which is also over a year old!

If you'd like to read more about Aly's challenge and get in on it, you can read up here!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to wear that Day Trip outfit by Mischief for my challenge! Love the post!

    ReplyDelete