Friday, August 27, 2010

Today's Gaze - Overly Cute

I'm not usually fond of the overly cute look on me. I love it on other people [like my friend Aisuru does it and does it amazingly well], but on me...no.

However, I was checking out the Fifty Linden Friday pics, and stumbled across this dress. I knew just the hair I wanted to wear with it, and voila! Instacute!

[All SLurls are at the bottom if you don't want to read!]

Review - Today's Gaze - Overly Cutesy


The Confetti dress from Katat0nik is currently in Fifty Linden Friday, and look how adorable it is! Of course, that's just what you'd expect from Katat0nik anyway, as the entire store is just filled with super cutesy dresses. I like the tiny little skully detail, and I may end up wearing it like a babydoll top later on.

The hair is from new-to-me store, Heart Softens. The store is filled with cute -and kinda big- hair. And oh so budget friendly! You can get a fatpack for less than the cost of one color in some other stores. I'm wearing Lott in ash brown, and I'm just crushing on the big fluffy side ponytail! It is no mod, which I don't usually love, but there is a resizer script and at this price, it's not a big deal to me. Is it the best quality you'll ever see? No. But cute and cheap works for me!

My shoes are also cute and budget friendly from G Field. I came across these Kate mary jane heels at the Shoe Fair and fell so in love with them. I'm wearing them in cream, and the bow is color change. Love!!!

My skin is Isolde by Exodi in the Cachet tone, #13 makeup and my pose is by Exposeur. I'm also standing in the Daydreamer house by not yet opened Funky Junk. Trust me, when it opens up, you guys are going to WANT these prefabs. Too cute!

I'm off to run around in my cuteness!

In this post:

Skin: Isolde #13 in Cachet by Exodi
Hair: Lott in Ash Brown by Heart Softens
Dress: Confetti by Katat0nik [Currently in 50L Friday]
Shoes: Kate in Cream by G Field
Tattoo Liner & Lashes for Viewer 2 by Stellar
Pose by Exposeur
Taken in the Daydreamer house by Funky Junk [not currently available for purchase]


No comments:

Post a Comment