Monday, August 2, 2010

Vroom vroom!

I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for anything I can ride on in SL. Don't get dirty! Cars, horses, pogo balls, bicycles...if I can ride it, I'm happy! I saw last night that Blackberry Jam was having a 50% off sale, and that it included their Kiddy Wheels cars, so I ran right out today and grabbed it!!

Aww, Piper thinks my driving skills need work.

Review - Blackberry Jam - Kiddy Wheels, female


The Kiddy Wheels is a car that you wear, so if it's just you in the car, then you can vroom vroom anywhere you'd like to go! I always like that because sometimes I want to drive around in a place where I can't rez something.

Now you CAN, however, buy a separate "saddle" for your car if you want 3 of your friends to ride with you. The saddle you DO have to rez to the ground. Then you sit on the invisible box [ctrl-alt-t to turn on your "Reds" so you can see it!] and your passengers can sit on the poseballs. Then...vroom vroom!

But don't worry, this isn't just for girls. In the pack there is a boy car too!

Review - Blackberry Jam - Kiddy Wheels, male


Along with both the male & female cars in the pack, there are different sizes for adult and child sized avatars. Currently during the sale, they're available for $199L, and you can purchase the saddle for $50L.

Vroom vroom yourself over to Blackberry Jam and get rollin'!

4 comments: