Monday, October 18, 2010

Me and Mrs. Luv

My older sister taught me to love thrift stores from a young age. You can always find cool vintage things if you look hard enough! The newly released Mrs. Luv coat from Jane reminds me of something awesome we would have found at a thrift store.

Review - Jane - Mrs. Love


Doesn't it look deliciously 70s?? I'm pretty sure my mom had a coat almost just like this, but in black, back in 1979. This wrap style coat has a great thick fur collar, and a wide belt to tie in front. I wasn't too sure about the print when I saw it on the photo, but after I put it on, all I could think was "Dy-no-mite!" It's just too adorable!!

I'm wearing Mrs. Luv in Autumn Plaid, and there is another in green plaid as well. And as everything else at Jane is, it's extremely affordable. Go and get to shopping!

In this post:

Skin: Phoebe2 in #04, Milky tone by LAQ
Hair: Diana in Auburn by Truth
Coat: Mrs. Luv in Autumn Plaid by Jane
Shirt: Warm Embrace Babydoll in Cream by Jane
Jeans: Classic Jeans in Charcoal by Zaara
Boots: Posh Booties in Obsidian by Gos
Necklace: Key Necklace in Brass by G Field
Makeup: Kewpie Face [eyes only] by PixelDolls
Pose by Exposeur
Photo taken in front of The Big Red Barn by Funky Junk

No comments:

Post a Comment