Friday, October 8, 2010

Sweet Jane

Oh, Janie Marlowe. How we have missed you! The former Mischief designer has finally opened up her new doors with Jane! And I am SO SO happy she has, because I am in love with the new items!!

Review - JANE - Open!!


How is Jane different from Mischief? We'll let Janie speak for herself:

"Well, main thing is no more full outfits. Why? Well, because you have enough pairs of black pants don't you? Instead, mini sets and corresponding pieces will be offered giving you the choice of which pieces you must have, and which pieces you can live without. It's just JANE, but better than you knew her :)"

I'm just so into this Aviator Jacket that I simply had to greedy pack the 3 colors. And the corresponding Aviator Sweater is just gorgeous, with or without the jacket! The new 52 jeans are simply perfect and you can never never have too many jeans.

Trust me, I bought more than I'm showing here. At super affordable prices, you can't help BUT to shop! Get yourselves over to Jane and get shopping!! Oh! And don't forget to join the group for a great group gift!!

In this post:

Skin: Isolde #13 in Cachet by Exodi
Hair: Leighton 2 in Auburn by Truth
Eye Makeup: Feline in Wine Berry by Kyoot
Jacket: Aviator Jacket in Truffle by Jane
Sweater: Aviator Sweater in Blush by Jane
Jeans: 52 in Classic Wash by Jane
Boots: Leather Laced Boots in Brown by HOC Industries [Modded darker by me]
Pose by Exposeur
Photo taken at Halloween @ Old Europe Village

No comments:

Post a Comment