Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Days - Day 1

In an attempt to stop neglecting my style blog, every day in November I'll be doing a look of the day type post. This is actually pretty hard for me, because I kinda stink at putting together outfits and I am soooo slow to do it! But I'm so thankful for all the creators who allow me to blog their work, I figure what better way to spend my November than putting together outfits from these amazing people? Some items might be new, some might be old. You just never know! :)

Style - 30 Days - Day 1


I kept my look simple today and I won't go into too much detail. Cozy sweater, great jeans, beautiful boots - all perfect for autumn. In my opinion, you can never go wrong with this kind of look! I'm standing in front of The Sodwind from Funky Junk, which you can find a way better write up on over at Second Style. Am I being biased by singling it out? Probably. But...my blog, my rules. I'm sure you understand. ♥

In This Post:

Skin: Phoebe2 - 01 in Milky by LAQ
Hair: Estelle in Auburn by Truth
Makeup: Doll Face Eyes by PixelDolls
Sweater: Alice in Green by Adam n Eve
Jeans: Denim Skinny in Blue Finish by House of Hucci [Check out the Hucci contest!]
Boots: Olea by Surf Co.
Necklace: Falling Leaves by Earthstones
Pose by Frooti
Photographed in front of The Sodwind by Funky Junk

1 comment:

  1. Awwww you look so gorgeous for autumn! I love the leaves on your sweater. I'm looking forward to your month of fashion posts!

    ReplyDelete