Thursday, November 18, 2010

30 Days - Day 18

I'm enjoying the last few days of autumn on my island. The weather forecast predicts snow next week, and although I'm ready for it, I will miss the pretty green.

At least I have great new Truth hair to see me through!

Style - 30 Days - Day 18


Isn't this hair just delish? This is Francesca 2 and brand new today. If my hair was this thick and curly in my physical world, I would probably spend all day rolling around with it. I'm so in love with it, I might never take it off. So if my next 5 posts have this hair...well, I did warn you. ♥

"I base my fashion taste on what doesn't itch."
-Gilda Radner


In this post:

Skin: Phoebe2 - 03 by LAQ
Hair: Francesca 2 in Honey by Truth
Eyes: Zbilja Spirit in Crystal Blue by Exodi
Sweater: Bella in pink by Adam n Eve
Tank: Floral Tank in Rose 2 by Bebe Doll
Jeans: Delirium in Fog by Miseria
Shoes: Dare booties in brown by Gos
Necklace: Zeyla in red by Shiny Things
Makeup:
* Doll Face Eyes by PixelDolls
* Doe Shimmer in Teal by PixelDolls
* EyePop in Blueberry by cheLLe
* Everyday Blush 5 by cheLLe
Pose by aDorkable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment