Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Days - Day 4

Sightseeing is so fun! Especially when you have a great outfit! Why that makes it more fun, I don't know, but work with me here.

Style - 30 Days - Day 4


The Sway Sundress from Surf Co. is one of my favorite dresses in my inventory. I have it in other colors but I chose Dandelion today because it's bright and cheery. But since it's autumn, I threw on my Warm Embrace cardigan from Jane. If I had a sweater like this in my physical world, I swear, I would never take it off!

Yesterday, G Field released their new Little Diva flats and oh...preciousness on my feet makes me a happy happy girl! G Field truly is one of my most favorite shoe stores in all of SL, and they are so inexpensive, so it's definitely budget friendly!!

Speaking of budget friendly, I'm about to forget about the budget and go shopping! I suggest you do the same!

In this post:

Skin: Phoebe2 - 01 by LAQ
Hair: Uma in Almond by Maitreya
Dress: Sway Sundress in Dandelion by Surf Co.
Sweater: Warm Embrace in Melon by Jane
Shoes: Little Diva in Beige by G Field
Bag: Tote Bag in Beige by Magi Take
Makeup:
* Eyes: Doll Face eyes by PixelDolls
* Lips: Seventeen Lip Gloss 3 by Cheap Makeup
Pose by Oracul
Photographed at San Francisco Island

No comments:

Post a Comment