Monday, November 22, 2010

52 Weeks - Goldenrod!

I'm not really big on gold. I prefer silver and I think it takes a certain skin tone to wear gold or yellow and do it well. So when I saw that this week's color for the 52 Weeks Color Challenge was Goldenrod, my first thought was, "I am so screwed." Well, substitute "screwed" for a harder word.

Style - 52 Weeks - Goldenrod


This is what I managed to come up with. It's not all goldenrod, but I think an entire goldenrod outfit would make me look like a mustard drenched hot dog, and who wants that? ;) Next week's color is Plum. I think that will be a little easier.

In this post:

Skin: Phoebe2 - 05 by LAQ
Hair: Madeline in Beach by Truth
Eyes: Zbilja Spirit in Moss by Exodi
Top: +4 Warmth Thermal in Goldenrod by BOOM
Cardigan: Short Cardi in Cream by fri.day
Skirt: Denim Skirt w/Embroidery [short version] by M+M
Shoes: Delphines in Gold by Shiny Things [Subscriber Group in store gift]
Makeup:
* Doll Face Eyes by PixelDolls
* EyePop in Blueberry by cheLLe
* Everyday Blush 6 by cheLLe
Pose by Everglow


No comments:

Post a Comment