Monday, November 29, 2010

52 Weeks - Plum!

We're into week 4 of Luna's 52 weeks of color challenge and this week's color is Plum! Well, plum translates into purple for me! I piled on the purples and while I might look like a walking grape, I think it's a super cute little look.

Style - 52 Weeks - Plum


And I just realized that's the second photo in a row that has that floral rug from Little Boxes in it. It's cute, right?

Oh! I wanted to thank the creators that have been helping us out with this challenge by providing us with items in the week's color. This week Rayvn Hines from Mudhoney colored one of her new Prestige Medallion chairs in Plum, and I LOVE this chair. You all need it, it's got some nice poses!

Next week's color is Sepia. Brown? Tan? Well, we'll see. :)

In this post:

Skin: Phoebe2 - 10 by LAQ
Hair: Lanie in Seaspray by Truth
Shirt: Drew Long Sleeve Tee in Lilac by Jane
Sweater: Milli sweater in purple by e!
Arm warmers: Crochet Cozies in lilac by Jane
Shorts: Moody Tweed shorts in black by Jane
Tights: Lil Piggies Waffleknit in lilac by Jane
Shoes: Dream.Booties in Plum by fri.day
Jewelry: My Heart necklace by PixelFashion
Makeup:
* Doll Face Eyes by PixelDolls
* Rocket Fuel Eyeshadow in Violet by PixelDolls
* Shimmery & Smoke eyeshadow in Violet by Kosh
* Everyday Blush 10 by cheLLe
Pose by Exposeur

No comments:

Post a Comment