Monday, December 6, 2010

Are you a gambling man, Santa?

My super talented friend Aisuru Rieko created this really awesome "Nightmare Before Christmas" type area on her land. As I was putting together this outfit today, I knew that I wanted to take a photo over at her place. I hope you don't mind, Aisu!! :)

Style - Are you a gambling man, Santa?


I popped into new-to-me store Villena yesterday and fell in love with this adorable Warm dress. I've been on the hunt for long sleeved dresses, and this one fit the bill nicely. Oh, but even though it comes with glitch pants, please remember to put on panties. Or don't, if that's the way you roll. Combined with the Ella stockings from League, the Posh booties from Gos, and the Nicole hair and knit cap from fri.day, and I think I'm quite ready to hang out with Jack Skellington this holiday season.

In This Post:

Skin: Paige in Winter by Illusory
Hair: Nicole in Anxious Blonde by fri.day
Eyes: Silent Eyes in Mint by Negaposi
Dress: Warm in Black by Villena
Stockings: Ella in Black/Black Garter by League
Shoes: Posh Booties in Obsidian by Gos
Glasses: Intuition by Gos
Necklace: My Heart by Pixel Fashion
Rings: Traumerei Rings by U&R Dogs
Makeup:
* Doll Face Eyes by PixelDolls
* EyePop in Blueberry by cheLLe
* Everyday Blush 6 by cheLLe
Pose by Oracul

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, cute look! and the place looks good with shadows on there. I'm scared to turn them on with all the trees lol

    ReplyDelete