Wednesday, February 9, 2011

In The Garden

So much lovely in SL lately and I have so many things to show. But Sophia stopped over earlier wearing the most adorable dress. She told me I had to get it, and you know what? She was totally right.

Style - In The Garden


Ta Fleur by Couverture is just a spring queen's dream. A mass of ruffly, frilly, girly goodness that makes you feel like twirling around and throwing flower petals in the air. I'm utterly in love with it, so if you see me in it for the rest of the week, well...can you blame me? Couverture is one of those stores that flies under the radar most of the time, but really, it has some of the most gorgeous girly girl clothes on the grid. Go check it out!

In this post:

Skin: Vilda 01 by LAQ
Hair: Dylan in Anxious Blond by fri.day
Dress: Ta Fleur in Pink by Couverture
Feet: Jolie Pied Barefeet by SLink
Tattoo: Nature Heart Wing by The Sea Hole
Eyelashes - Dramatic by Exodi
Pose by Olive Juice
Taken in front of my friend Aisuru's home because she has pink trees!


1 comment: