Sunday, March 20, 2011

BoHo, baby!

This month's Spruce Up Your Space theme is So BoHo! I got utterly giddy when I heard the theme because that's a style I like a whole lot! And I got even more excited when I found out Funky Junk was going to be in it. Look at this CUTE little house Ulaa made for the event!

Style - Boho, baby!


Isn't it just adorable? Well, if you think this is good - let's take a look inside!!

The living room is large and spacious with a fun wallpaper! Lots of room to pack in your favorite stuff. The fireplace facade with the art and stuff on top is also included in your BoHo Cottage, but is of course removable if you need to save on prims. If you look at the two Fondant Poufs in the middle of the room, those are from LISP Bazaar, on sale for SUYS this weekend as well.

Style - Boho, baby! - Living room


I set up this room as a kitchen/dining area. The large windows have a really cool soft colored texture that tie in with the wallpapers in the house, and with the stained glass in the house.

Style - Boho, baby! - Kitchen


And of course, what's a house without a bedroom? I wasn't quite sure about this wallpaper when I first saw it, but I gotta say, it totally grew on me. It's just so different and so ... boho! The Mia Palette Bed that I'm laying on is from Mudhoney and is also for SUYS this weekend. It's so sweet, and fits into this house SO well.

Style - Boho, baby! - Bedroom


The Funky Junk BoHo Cottage comes with 2 sets of texture change drapes, 3 pieces of wall art, the fireplace mantle, and a scripted porch light. It is 99 prims rezzed by itself, 172 with all the extra goodies. Everything is copy/mod, no transfer.

Spruce Up Your Space for this weekend is only a few more hours, but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to pick up these items at regular price after the weekend is over if you miss it. At any price, it's something you've got to have!

Some of the stores I used while decorating this house:

Mudhoney
LISP Bazaar
Little Boxes
Belle Belle
Second Spaces


No comments:

Post a Comment