Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello dolly!

Yep, I'm a Jane fangirl. I can't seem to help myself. Everytime I am trying to get dressed, that's immediately the folder I run to. And when Janie releases something new... well, it's like being sprinkled with happy dust.

The new Babushka Dolls top is probably my favorite of her new releases this week. So cute!

Style - Hello dolly!


Look at how sweet this top is!! You can only really see 3 of the dollies in the picture, but there are five around the shirt. So freakin' cute!

There have been TONS of new goodies at Jane in the last couple of weeks, so really, if you haven't been by, you're missing out! Go now!

In this post:

Skin: Sweetheart in Beguiling 1 by Curio
Hair: Florence 2 in Swedish by Truth
Top: Babushka Dolls in Marine by Jane
Shorts: Low Rise Linen Shorts in Crisp White by Hucci
Shoes: Freedom Flops in White by Surf Co.
Jewelry: Bangled in Retro Mix by rockCandy
Pose by !Bang


No comments:

Post a Comment