Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pose Fair!!

Guess what's coming up this Friday? POSE FAIR!!! If you do a lot of photos, this is like a slice of heaven! Bunches of the grid's best posemakers coming together in one place? Hell yeah! I grabbed my man last night [hi honey!] and we played on some of the poses that I've been allowed to see early.

From !Bang comes this cute couples pose called Comfort Counts. It will be a dollarbie at the Pose Fair!

Style - Pose Fair, !Bang


aDORKable Poses is a place that I love for awesome pose props, and this one - Play In My Box - is certainly awesome! It has 5 unisex poses and I love it! Oh, and Aldwyn is NOT naked in this picture! Or IS he? :-p

Style - Pose Fair, aDorkable Poses


And from Hopscotch, this pose - Say It - is sensual and sexy. I helped name it, so I double love it!

Style - Pose Fair, Hopscotch


Pose Fair starts at 12pm SLT on Friday, April 1st. No fooling! It will be amazing, so I'm sure I will see you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment