Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Skins & Shapes!!

Did you hear? The Skin & Shape Expo opened todayyyy!!! Are you excited?? Although I'm not as big of a skin whore as some people who shall remain nameless, I do love a good skin. I don't normally buy shapes, but there are some really lovely ones out there, too. Let's see three of my favorite finds [so far!] from this year's expo!

From Belleza, the ADORABLE Aiko skin!

Style - Belleza: Aiko skin


How sweet is that face? It's more of an Asian style skin, so I changed up my shape a little to reflect that, and I just love it! There are 15 makeups to choose from, plus lipsticks!

Amacci has some full avatars this year, and this is the skin, shape, and hair from the Kiara avatar.

Style - Amacci: Kiara skin & shape


So pretty! The full avatar package is truly a great deal because you get the Katie skin, different sized shapes, the Emilia hair, eyebrow bases, eyes, cleavage tats, and lingerie.

And what skin fair is complete without Curio? The new May skin is just so lovely!

Style - Curio: May skin


I'm wearing this on my own regular shape and I just adore it! There are 12 makeups and of course the Megapack is a real bargain because you get alllll the skin tones and makeups. The only thing that would make this even better in my eyes is if there were blonde eyebrows! Please, Gala? PLEASE???

Get yourselves over to the Skin & Shape Expo NOW!!!

Also in this post:

Shirt: Sunday Girl in White On White by Kyoot
Jeans: Low.Rise Jeans in Light by fri.day
Hair:
Photo 1 - Ava (Upper part only) in Raven by Truth
Photo 3 - Pia in Jupiter by Truth
Poses by Exposeur

No comments:

Post a Comment