Friday, August 5, 2011

Another Hot Weekend

Not THAT kind of hot, you dirty people! :-p We're on our 35th consecutive day of it being over 100 degrees [37 celsius to you non-US folks]. It's HOT. It's the kind of hot where all you do is stay inside because going outside makes you feel like your face is going to melt off. Luckily in SL, I don't have to deal with that kind of heat in the summer. And my lovely outfit from Stellar makes me hope for summer forever!

Style - Another Hot Weekend


Adorable Lexi Morgan gave me this for my birthday, so I know I don't have to blog it, but since I haven't taken it off for over 24 hours, you know that I love it! Anything I love, I want to share with you all! The new Brynn shirts are just fluffy sculpted deliciousness. The straps are texture, so you don't have to worry about fitting to your shoulders or worry about flashing nipples when you teleport in somewhere and your top doesn't rez right away. The sculpted part is very very easy to resize if you need to do it. I just love how fluffy it looks! Combined with the Bermuda Jeans, it's summer goodness! The jeans have a great rolled cuff, and they are low rise, but not so low that you are flashing crack to the world. Always a plus in my book! Both the shirts and the jeans come in different colors, but naturally I suggest fatpacking them both, as you will want everything!

I'm going to go drink a big glass of iced tea now....and pray for rain!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Pure 2 by Curio
Hair: Pia in Swedish by Truth
Top: Brynn in Pink by Stellar
Bottoms: Bermuda jeans in Dark Blue by Stellar
Shoes: Flip Flops in Rose by Maitreya Gold
Necklace: Teensy Clutter by Undefined Lilies
Ring: Devotion Bridal by Earthstones
Pose by aDORKable Poses




No comments:

Post a Comment