Monday, August 15, 2011

Girls in their summer clothes

Every summer I think about cutting my hair short. But I don't really have the facial structure for it and considering I cry when my hair is cut to my shoulders, I don't think a short cut would be for me. But luckily I can have the pretty little cuts I love, but without the long term commitment.

  Style - Girls In Their Summer Clothes


The new Juliette hair from Truth is so so sweet! Just this adorable shaggy little cut with a darling little headband. It's simple, but that makes it perfect.

Simplicity truly is my word for the summer. :)

In this post:
Skin: Lustre in Glamour Puss 1 by Curio
Hair: Juliette in Swedish by Truth 
Dress: French Sleeve Dress in Pale Green by Suzy
Necklace: Cameo Pendant 3 by Saya
Pose by Long Awkward Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment