Monday, August 22, 2011

Going Back

School starts back here in my area tomorrow. I'm a huge fan of back to school stuff! New clothes, new school supplies, the works! Of course, I'm not in school anymore, but I can still look the part!

Style - Going Back


I totally fell in love with this little Lace Heart Cropped Top from Emery, out right now at The Dressing Room Blue.  And the Lavender hair I picked up from fri.day for Fifty Linden Friday is sooo cute!  A "tiny bird" said there's a new hair designer at fri.day, so I guess we can expect more goodies soon!  Oh, and I could not resist these mouth pencils from Naminoke that I picked up at the Gacha Festival!  I don't usually like things hanging off my mouth, but these are cute and who doesn't put a pencil in their mouth sometimes?

For Moody Monday, my favorite pose store, aDORKable Poses, has the Learning Curve desk set.  The desk & chair are color change, and there are 5 poses for the prop.  Love love love. For those of you who are doing the Harry Potter roleplay thing, you should totally get this!!

Have a great Monday!

In this post:
Skin: Lustre in Glamour Puss 1 by Curio
Hair: Lavender in Platinum Blonde by fri.day
Top: Lace Heart Cropped Top by Emery [For The Dressing Room Blue]
Jeans: Classic Jeans in Dirty by Zaara
Boots: Docs 8 Hole in Pink by Gos
Pen With Doll #11 by Naminoke [For the Gacha Festival]
Learning Curve Desk by aDORKable Poses
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment