Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mad For You

Hello readers! Wow, it was a whirlwind of a week last week getting ready to get married on Sunday! I couldn't believe how busy I was! You know who else was busy? Some of my favorite designers! And lucky for us, they were, because there were some wonderful things released in the past few days.

Style - Mad For You


Mmm...meshy goodness from Raspberry Aristocrat! The new Sweet Tanks and Sweet Pleated Skirts are awesome! I love basics, as you all know, and I can see myself pairing these up with lots of things! If you STILL can't see mesh, you're missing out! I'm wearing the Small size in both of these items, and only had to modify my shape a tiny bit to get things to fit - like dropping my boob gravity down slightly and bringing in my saddlebags a bit. Oh, don't you wish for sliders for your physical body? I know I do!

For those of you who still aren't into mesh, Gos just came out with these amazing Storm Sandals. Oh, I am in LOVE with them! So so so many ways to customize and with the fatpack [and really, why wouldn't you get the fatpack?] you can hit the Random button and get your shoes to surprise you with colors! I told Gospel that was a GREAT feature for someone like me because it meant I would have to make an outfit to match my shoes instead of the other way around. Fun times! Also, the foot is SO incredibly easy to match to your skin [at least it was for me] and I find the toes to be very nice looking. In fact, I'd love to have a bare foot! [Hint hint!]

Tricky Boucher of Belleza just released the new Chloe skin and it's soooo pretty! This is definitely going to become my new "everyday" skin, I can feel it! Lots of makeups to choose from, but if I were you, I'd fatpack it. There is a lighter brow tattoo, but it's not very light, so blondes may want to play around and see how it works. I find that using the light brow tattoo with my blonde hair that has darker roots works a bit better.

And of course it's not a week without new releases from Truth! The new Brandi hair is gorgeous, as you would expect, and comes with some hair flowers! I'm not wearing a flower in this photo, but they are cute! I'm a sucker for accessories for my hair.

Time to go shopping!

In this post:

Skin: Chloe - Fair in Makeup #4 by Belleza
Hair: Brandi in Caramel by Truth
Top: Sweet Tank in Guacamole by Raspberry Aristocrat [Mesh!]
Skirt: Sweet Pleated Skirt in Ecru by Raspberry Aristocrat [Mesh!]
Shoes: Storm Sandals by Gos
Jewelry:
* Wanderer bracelets, necklace and earrings by League
* Devotion Bridal Set rings by Earthstones
Pose by Everglow


No comments:

Post a Comment