Monday, November 21, 2011

Born To Make You Happy

I think we all know by now that I love mesh clothing, am I right? But what I love more than mesh clothing is my wonderful husband! We had our two month anniversary on the 18th but didn't really get to do anything because of our schedules. Last night he made it up to me by taking me on a little shopping spree at Celoe!

Style - Born To Make You Happy


As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, Celoe comes to us from the super talented LeLutka team and they've come bringing us all kinds of mesh wonderfulness! [They're in a temporary location at the moment, so I'll update this whenever they move to the real store.] I went super nuts for the new Lolong Trousers when I demoed them. These are definitely "Get your heels on, girlfriend!" pants, especially if you're short like me! But the way they sit JUST perfectly on the hips? I couldn't stop staring! The Lyn Cardigan was something that both of us knew I just had to have. It's SO very me and SO very beautiful! The Gea Top turtleneck ties everything nicely together and I adore the perfectly slouchy neck on it.

Celoe is one of those "I need all the things!" types of stores for me, and I hope you like it as much as I do!! Remember that you'll need a MESH enabled viewer to see all the fabulous clothes! Oh, and happy anniversary, baby! ♥

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 1 by Curio -Gala Phoenix-
Hair: Away in Brown 08 by Elikatira -Elikapeka Tiramisu-
Top: Gea Top in Cocoa by Celoe -ShaySibrian-
Sweater: Lyn Cardigan in Mako by Celoe -ShaySibrian-
Pants: Lolong Trousers in Charade by Celoe -ShaySibrian-
Shoes: Eve in Chocolate by G Field -Cerebus Noel-
Jewelry:
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones -Abraxxa Anatine-
* Urvi Earrings by Zaara -Zaara Kohime-
Pose by Exposeur -RubyStarlight Writer-
Photo taken at TriBorough New York



No comments:

Post a Comment