Saturday, November 12, 2011

Chantilly Lace

Two style posts in one day? What the heck has come over me?? But c'mon... Vintage Fair is SO GOOD, I can't help but want to show off the goodies! Plus? It's Truth hair day!

Style - Chantilly Lace


I think all of us know by now that Nena Janus of League is exceptionally talented. But what she put out for the Vintage Fair...WOW! The Vintage Lace Cardigan and the Vintage Full Lace Skirt are probably two of my most favorite finds in SL EVER! I naturally gravitate to anything lacy and pretty, so these had my name written alllll over them.

And I don't have to tell you guys how much I adore Truth, both the hair and the person, do I? His new Faith hair is almost vintage like, reminding me of a style that Veronica Lake or Rita Hayworth would have favored. The thick spill of waves over the shoulder and the sweet little flippy curl on the bangs...love!

Are you guys broke yet? If not, I'm sure it's coming!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 2 by Curio -Gala Phoenix-
Eyes: Sunrise in Deep Blue by Fashism -Ikon Innovia-
Hair: Faith in Swedish w/Roots by Truth [New!] -Truth Hawks-
Top: Vintage Lace Cardigan in Slate Blue by League [Vintage Fair] -Nena Janus-
Skirt: Vintage Full Lace Skirt by League [Vintage Fair] -Nena Janus-
Shoes: Eve Flower Pumps in Chocolate by G Field -Cerebus Noel-
Jewelry:
* Antiquarian Teal Necklace by Amorous [Vintage Fair] -Matchbook Monday-
* Devotion Bridal Set by EarthStones -Abraxxa Anatine-
Pasadena House by Funky Junk [Vintage Fair] -Ulaa Coronet-
Pose by aDORKable Poses -Adorkable Peapod-

No comments:

Post a Comment