Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The New Convert

My husband, Aldwyn, isn't as much of a clothes horse as I am. He likes shopping [that's why I married him!] but he never quite finds anything he really gets excited to buy as far as clothing goes. When I started wearing mesh, I have a feeling he thought I was crazy nuts. In fact, I had to stomp around a bit to even get him to use a mesh viewer so he could see me in my fabulousness. But we took a little trip tonight to Hoorenbeek, and well...

Style - The New Convert


Welcome to the mesh club, baby!

He really got happy for the new Classic Jeans and so did I because, WOW! They look so GOOD on him! He didn't have to change his shape even one point! The jeans come with 8 styles of belts, too! He paired them up with Corduroy Jacket that comes with the mesh shirt. There are 3 colors of shirts with the jacket, so that's awesome! Both the jacket and the jeans come in 3 sizes, and the jeans have both low and high rises.

With my new mesh Cairo boots and mesh Lyn Cardigan from Celoe, we're a mesh-tastic couple!

Mens' clothing creators? Your mission is clear. More mesh! The guys want to shop!

In this post:

On me-

Skin: Lustre in Glamour Puss 1 by Curio
Hair: Hye in Brown 08 by Elikatira
Top: Lyn Cardigan in Sandal by Celoe
Jeans: Classic Jeans in Dirty by Zaara
Boots: Cairo in Sienna by Celoe

On Aldwyn-

Skin: Ashton in SK 2 by Belleza
Hair: Hank in Espresso by Truth
Top: Corduroy Jacket in Beige w/shirt by Hoorenbeek
Jeans: Classic Jeans in Washed Blue by Hoorenbeek
Shoes: Chucks by Akeyo

Pose by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment