Saturday, December 17, 2011

Something's There

I'm in love with the Glee & Showtunes stations on Pandora lately, so I'm sorry if my next 20 posts have the title of some Broadway musical song. But this is a good one, because with all the fabulous things that are out lately, something IS there for everyone!

Style - Something's There


Collabor88 is still going strong this month and if you haven't been by yet, you neeeeed to go! You can pick up great things, like the Killiney boots from FIR & MNA. I just love these! There is a pair for men as well, and these are MESH boots.

Speaking of Collabor88, there is a lot of good furniture out there this time around, like the Deetz Fireplace set from Cheeky Pea and the Patchwork & Pipes bed from Kari. I love that the curtains and rug from the Soft Exposure living room set from Barnesworth Anubis that we found at last month's Collabor88 work perfectly! I am also totally in love with The Snowy Cabin artwork on the wall from Funky Junk. The snow really falls! You can find it at the Funky Junk mainstore location, or at The Nest. It's no copy, so great for transferring for gifts!

And hello? Do you see my hair? It's a new MESH hair from Wasabi Pills called Cherry. It's so thick and lush and it's nice that it doesn't dig into my chest. You can't see it here, but in the back, there's a low ponytail. I wish I had this much thick hair in RL!

Have I talked your ear off? Are you ready to shop? Go now!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Glamour Puss 1 by Curio
Hair: Cherry in Chocolate by Wasabi Pills [Mesh!]
Shirt: Isis in White by Zaara
Skirt: Suede Mini in Beige by Stellar [Mesh!]
Boots: Killiney in Purple by FIR & MNA [Mesh!][Collabor88]
Belt: From the Turnups - Brown Cords by Tia
Socks: Overknee Socks in Off-White by Izzie's
Jewelry:
* Devotion Bridal set by Earthstones
* Chum necklace by Miel
Most furniture by Kari and Cheeky Pea for Collabor88
The Snowy Cabin window hanging by Funky Junk
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment