Monday, January 23, 2012

Pretty Little Liar

Do you want to know a secret? I'm in a fashion funk. :( I know, it's awful! I am not exactly sure what to do to pull myself out of it, so suggestions would be totally helpful! Today I took half a page from my favorite Pretty Little Liar Aria Montgomery and put together something I thought she would probably wear. Aria's style is usually dark, with a good mix of edgy and feminine touches. And she wears a lot of socks. I don't want to be the one to tell her that socks aren't pants, though, because she's little and it's cute.

Style - Pretty Little Liar


I certainly hope "A" doesn't send me a text for trying to be like Aria.

In This Post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 1 by Curio
Hair: Blair 2 in Mocha w/roots by Truth
Shirt: Basic Turtleneck in Grey by fri.day
Jacket: Belted Leather Jacket, Short Length by League
Skirt: Facil Skirt in Black by Elymode [Mesh]
Socks: Overknee Socks in Black by Izzie's
Boots: Cairo in Dark by Celoe [Mesh]
Necklace: Memory Collector by Whippet & Buck
Pose by aDORKable Poses
Photo taken at the Rackingham State Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment