Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lean On Me

I'm forever looking for good friends poses. Well, okay, I'm forever looking for good poses in general, but it's not always easy to find good poses for girl friends! And I always want to have great friend poses since I have some awesome girl friends, like my forever wifey and creator of Funky Junk, Ulaa!

Style - Lean On Me


Fluke came out with the Lean On Me pose, and it's just adorable! Ulaa and I are both a little on the "short" side [about 5'6-5'7 on the height slider] and it fit us PERFECTLY without any modding at all. Love!

What I also love is the new Petit Ami sweater from Entente! The sweater is mesh, and you get the base sweater in grey with a texture HUD. Then you just buy texture packs! I bought the Stripes - Vibrant pack and I'm so happy with it! The base sweater comes in both male and female sizes [standard sizes for the female].

Okay, bye!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Grass by Aura
Hair: Sybille 2 in Gingerbread by Wasabi Pills [mesh]
Top: Petit Ami by Entente [mesh]
Shorts: Denim Shorts by fri.day
Feet: Rigged Mesh Barefeet by SLink
Accessories:
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
* Aleko in Beach Nails & Rings by U&R Dogs
* Fur Ball Faces in Blue/Silver by Undefined Lilies
Pose by Fluke

I don't know what's on Ulaa. I didn't ask!


No comments:

Post a Comment