Saturday, February 4, 2012

You're My Angel

Day 3 of the lingerie challenge! Last year when I was getting married, I received a lovely lingerie set from Mon Cheri called You Are My Angel, which of course reminded me of the Aerosmith song! It's super pretty, don't you think?

Style - You're my Angel


It's a really great set with different colors of stockings and the choice of a thong or bikini panty. And really? Who doesn't feel just a little more glamorous wearing a boa??

IKON [aka Fashism rebranded] opened their doors today! I loved Fashism's eyes, so I was excited to see that some were still in the store, along with some brand new eyes! If you're in the IKON VIP group, there is a free pair for you today at the store. I couldn't resist buying some new Light Blue eyes.

Style - You're My Angel, Closeup


Loving them!

I need to go dance around and pretend I'm an innocent delicate angel now!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Starlight by Aura
Hair: Leesa 2 in Auburn w/Roots by Truth
Lingerie: You Are My Angel by Mon Cheri
Eyes: Utopia in Light Blue by IKON
Pose by Long Awkward Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment