Monday, March 26, 2012

Once There Was This Thing Called Spring

The weather has been so lovely lately, it's been hard to stay indoors! But of course, I do, because I have to get all the new mesh goodies!

Style - Once There Was This Thing Called Spring


From E! comes the new Kate mesh dress. It's just my style - simple and ladylike! The dress does come in Standard Sizes and is pretty true to fit. I wear M in standard sizing and this was a perfect fit.

And how adorable is my hair?? The new mesh Lola hair from Wasabi Pills was just released and I am in love with it. It's so incredibly perfect for spring and summer! The little scarf for the hair has a HUD for changing the color, and there are 12 colors and 4 patterns to choose from.

I'm so happy with all this mesh for spring! I want MORE!!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Starlight by Aura
* Briar Coral Lipstick added
Hair: Lola in Lemon Tea by Wasabi Pills
Dress: Kate in Fern by E!
Accessories:
* Devotion Bridal set by Earthstones
* Santa Fe bracelet by Amorous
Rigged Mesh Barefeet by SLink
Pose by aDORKable Poses [Sale going on!]

No comments:

Post a Comment