Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Overjoyed!

Sometimes I'm so overjoyed with all the new wonderful things out there, my fingers get away from me and I use too much photoshop. Sorry!

Style - Overjoyed!


How cute are these Frill Shorts from G Field?? You will be able to find them at Culture Shock, which opens on Friday! These cuties ARE mesh, so c'mon you holdouts...get with the mesh!!

Frooti put out a pack of Jump For Joy poses for Stumblebum this round. Very cute and very fitting with the Jubilant theme!

Still so much shopping to do, and yes, I'm overjoyed for that, too!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Aqua by Aura [Previous SB offer]
Hair: Georgina in Latte by Truth
Top: Linney Halter by Molichino
Shorts: Frill in Baby Blue by G Field [Culture Shock]
Shoes: Shanti in White by Maitreya
Pose by Frooti [Stumblebum]


No comments:

Post a Comment