Friday, June 8, 2012

Mad Glam

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm one of probably 4 people in the world who doesn't watch Mad Men. So when Trompe Loeil released the NYC66 apartment for Collabor88 and people told me it was a recreation of Don Draper's home, I could have been told it's Tony Danza's apartment and not known the difference. But what I DO know is that it's awesome!

Style - Mad Glam

All mesh, mostly furnished, and only 260 land impact! Amazing! It's also more of a masculine home, so you men out there are sure to love it.

Glam Affair released a couple of great things for Collabor88 this month! The Zoe dress is a lovely little mesh number. You could easily pair this with boots or heels, or wear it over leggings or even jeans. So versatile!

The Mia skin is quite pretty, although not my normal style. I really love the bright eye makeup to match this month's Collabor88 theme. Here's a close up shot.

Style - Mad Glam, Closeup

In This Post:

Skin: Mia in DiscoB by Glam Affair [Collabor88]
Hair: Tashia in Sahara w/roots by Truth
Eyes: Utopia in Light Forest Green by IKON
Dress: Zoe in Nightlife by Glam Affair [Collabor88]
Shoes: Storm Sandal by GOS
Accessories:
* Eltanin Tattoo by Leti's
* Wild Full Thick mesh lashes by Maxi Gossamer
Poses by aDORKable Poses
Photos taken in the NYC66 mesh skybox by Trompe Loeil [Collabor88]


1 comment: